In addition to Support Agencies there are other services which currently offer support
We are delighted to announce CLICK, a women’s support service will start to deliver deliver drop-in sessions on Tuesdays at our Craigmillar and Grassmarket food bank centres.
CLiCK is a new support service for women selling or exchanging sex online in Scotland. Our friendly and non-judgemental team of women are based all over Scotland, including Edinburgh, East Mid and West Lothian.
Our focus is your safety and wellbeing and support can include:
- Confidential and anonymous online chat support with a trained Women’s Worker (available Mon, Tue, Thur & Fri from 11am – 1pm)
- Personalised one-to-one support across Scotland
- Interactive map of local support services found on our website
- Your Voice – the opportunity to have your voice heard and shape the CLiCK service
- Info & resources on our website
Our service is strictly confidential
If you have any questions, want to find out more about the services we offer or just want to have a general chat, please get in touch via our website and online chat – we’d love to hear from you!
Mental health support in the foodbank centres